You’ve spent a lot for the jewelry you own, so it’s important to take care of your jewelry so that your money is well spent.
Considering having an expert jeweler such as Design Jewelers make repairs and alterations to the jewelry you own to help preserve its original beauty and value.
You can count on one of our team members when you need jewelry repair in Santa Rosa CA.
Our Jewelry Repair Services
Our experts provide many types of jewelry repair services that our customers may need. Some of the services our Santa Rosa jewelers provide are:
- Ring Refitting – You might find your ring can’t fit anymore. Our elite jewelers know exactly what ring size you need and adjust it as necessary.
- Ring resizing – We can size rings from a simple ring to complicated Eternity bands. When we are finished it is not possible to tell that your ring has been resized.
- Chain repair and clasp replacement – We inspect the chain and clasp for wear at the same time.
- Appraisals – As a Graduate Gemologist with 30 years of experience, I provide accurate, detailed descriptions and valuation of your jewelry for “Fair Market” or “Estate” purpose. I am also available to help a client determine what in an estate collection is worth appraising and what is not.
- Diamond/Gemstone security – Your gemstone(s) might be in jeopardy if the prongs holding them in place have worn thin. We are professionals in replacing or rebuilding worn prongs and crowns.
- Jewel Retipping and mounting – Precious stones could need to be refastened to jewelry pieces if not properly secured. Our jewelers can see that every stone will be adjusted so they fit well.
- Stone Replacement – Gemstones could fall from your pieces. Our jewelers will put new stones in their place. You can also hire us to set gems that may have loosened.
- Custom Designs – Our team will be happy to look over your jewelry piece and turn it into something new.
- Clean Your Jewelry – Always have jewelry cleaned or polished by a skilled expert. Our experts can clean your pieces and make them look brand new.
- Restringing Pearls – Every pearl chord is going to wear at some point. They might have to be restrung. Our professionals will be glad to help.
- Solder Chains – Sooner or later fastenings on a bracelet or necklace are going to break. We are willing to fasten any pendants or clasps. We are also able to make your bracelet or necklace look like new.
Our professionals will guarantee any repairs that you may need. Call our team whenever you need us.
Call Us Today for Your Santa Rosa Jewelry Repair Needs
You’ve spent good money on your fine jewelry. Don’t throw it away, or live in disappointment. Our jewelers can help make your old treasures look brand new again.