We pride ourselves in our ability to create a custom designed piece of jewelry.
Whether it is from your imagination or a collaboration with us. The design process is both enjoyable and educational. All the work is done right here in our store.
- A one-on-one consultation to understand your vision.
- A wax model of your design is produced, either by hand or with our 3D CAD/CAM software and wax mill or 3D printer.
- The wax model, which is used in the casting process, is reviewed by you for approval. We are happy to make any changes to the design and then produce an updated wax model for your approval.
- The actual wax model that you have approved is then cast in the metal of your choice. We work in gold or platinum.
- The cast piece is then hand finished and gemstones are set.
We work hard to remove the uncertainty that in the past, and with other jewelers, has been common. With your involvement and approval in the design process we can assure you that you will be thrilled with your completed piece of jewelry.